Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Red Bull Week; Day 5&6

The past couple days, I've been pretty ill. That silly bug that was making its rounds clearly hit me.

I feel so much better now, in time for Easter!

Today is Babygirl's birthday! And I'm not at home with her and the family, I'm in class. Hopefully everyone will still be there when I get home! At least I'll be around for her birthday party on Saturday.
Still won't be eating any meat though, so I'll have to forgo the lamb until Sunday. Yep, it's always the last week of Lent that's the toughest!

Wow, my thoughts are all over the place right now. Mostly because I'm multitasking - listening to lecture with one ear, trying to absorb stuff as well.

Oh, and turns out that I'm not consuming all that much Red Bull after all. I've been enjoying the knock-out meds far too much!

Oh alright, I should stop trying to blog, and start paying attention!

No comments: