Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Red Bull Week; Day 2

Managed to make it to class on time, and felt knackered all day. Had a good time in class though, and it was lovely catching up with SheelyD and Sham and Koko. I think I might actually enjoy this module! It's a pretty interesting topic, and one that's quite relevant indeed to my interests. There's a lot of class prep involved with this module, which is always useful, of course. And our lecturer is really cool too; had some interesting discussions in class. He's so knowledgeable about this topic and I'm looking forward to more dialogues with him.

After class, I made my way to the National Library, where I started on my presentation for tomorrow. Well, technically, today now. Didn't spend as much time as I'd expected, because Bar Boozer's arrival time was a whole hour earlier than expected! Which just meant I got to see him a whole hour earlier than I'd expected!

Oh, it was simply lovely hanging out with Bar Boozer for the first time in five years! One would think that'd it be a bit awkward, what with not having seen each other for so long, and having the barest of communications in the meantime. After all, we just kept up with each other's lives mostly through Facebook statuses. But no, it was just so easy and comfortable and fun from the get go!

I find it rather amusing that we ended up getting tapas for dinner, seeing as how the first time I had tapas was with him, and when we met at Clarke Quay the last time, we also had tapas. What is that, our signature cuisine?

Really looking forward to hanging out with him again in July, when I get to crash at his place over my summer hols.

Decent tapas, good drinks, great conversation and chilling out with an old mate.  Now that's a perfect way to end an awesome weekend!

Oh, and where did the Red Bull come in? Right after lunch, of course! It's almost 2am now, and after only about 5 hours of sleep this whole weekend, I'm more than ready to crash. Say g'night, Ki. G'night!

No comments: