Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

So Much Has Happened!!!

I know,  I know, it's been AAAGES since I last properly updated. I've just been really busy! And lazy! And...it's been a while since I've been in the mood anyway.

My faithful readers have giving me subtle hints about how I should post. Of course, Shoes and Neko are about as subtle as freight trains, so I decided that it's about time I posted.

We welcomed a new addition to our family! My sister delivered a healthy baby boy in the beginning of the month. Just sliding into the Rabbit year, little NJ is the spitting image of his big bro Niel.

Sadly, we also bid farewell to a family member last month. My uncle (who was also my godfather) passed away a few years ago. Last month, his wife joined him. Brian and Ivy, now reunited, may you rest in peace.

I embarked on a new adventure in January; I'm pursuing a Masters Degree, and I'm terrified and excited all at once. If all goes to plan, I'll be done in two years, afterwhich even more adventures will be open to me.

Red has died, and even though I tried reviving her, she just keeps flatlining. I'll get a professional to perform an autopsy. I'll most likely get her internal organs removed; I'll keep the organs and get rid of the rest.

Uhm, you DO know that Red's my laptop, right? Well...was. She's dead now. She is an ex-laptop. She has ceased to be. Shoes said it's because I haven't blogged in so long that I angered the geek gods. Or...something.

BUT. I have a replacement. I've finally crossed over and caved, and am now welcoming my new MacBook Pro into my gadget family. I haven't christened her yet; MBP is still nameless. Decided not to bother with the new release though; it doesn't do anything for me. Besides, the minute I saw that the new MacBook Pro had been released, I knew there'd be some great deals at the store, and so I went there with my bro to have a look and there WERE indeed some great deals! I got my MBP for a pretty sweet price, so I'm quite happy with that.

So much more has been happening, but I'm really too tired to go into everything. Plus, I can't be arsed. Also, I'm quite knackered now. This has been a tiring week!

Just know that I'm having a blast, and THINGS are HAPPENING and new opportunities are EVERYWHERE and I'm loving my life! And now, I'm off to live my life.

Ki, out!

No comments: